PRODUCT / APPLICATIONS ENGINEERS
- Provide technical support for all aspects of injection molding machinery (energy efficient motors that provide better energy management, speed reduced noise and recovery time), ancillary equipment, tooling, robotic interface, and automation.
- Communicate with factory in China to ensure proper production and shipping.
- Develop applications for injection molding machines, contribute programming methods that provide better machine language and processes (develop and debug programming for customer use).
- Provide both technical and marketing support in the sales and advertising of plastic injection molding machinery.
- Verify and document results with factory personnel.
- Assist in the aftermarket support of injection molding equipment by on-site confirmation of installation, assist in training of customer’s personnel in the use and maintenance of injection molding equipment, assist in resolving customer’s specific mold performance issue and programming.
- Analyze the North American market for injection molding machines and develop product marketing strategies and plans for those markets.
- Implement the marketing plan and achieve stated goals and market share penetration.
Requirements: 40 hrs/wk. Must have Bachelors degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Packaging Engineering background or a related field and 1 year experience (or 1 year of experience as a Sales Engineer, Sales Manager or related occupation). Must have 1 year of experience in sales, service and developing applications for injection molding machines with energy efficient motors. Reply: Mail resume: HR, Absolute Haitian Corporation, 94 Gardner Street, Worcester, MA 01610.