Stay up to date with Absolute HAITIAN in the press and any corporate announcements. For any media inquiries please contact:
- January 2015Absolute HAITIAN to show molding machine solutions at NPE 2015The new Haitian Jupiter II Series’ has first North American showing at NPE 2015 Smaller model sizes in two-platen technology - Wide platen option - North American premiere of the 730 U.S. ton Jupiter II at NPE 2015Read More
Worcester, MA (December 17, 2014) – The success of the Haitian Jupiter II servo-hydraulic two-platen injection molding machine (the second generation of the Jupiter Series) has led to the introduction of new, smaller model sizes and new wide-platen options for North American molders.
Previously available from 1,349 to 4,496 U.S. tons, new model sizes include 440, 618, 730, 844 and 1069 U.S. tons., meeting molders’ desire for greater efficiency and a wider range of applications. The high-performance Jupiter II is provided with extra wide platens to open the possibility for molders to accommodate larger parts while paying for a smaller, less expensive machine size. The wide-platen Jupiter II is available in 1,069, 1349, and 1798 U.S ton models.
Haitian’s commitment to the two-platen, servo-hydraulic Jupiter II is indicated by the commencement of construction of a new manufacturing facility in 2013 dedicated to the two- platen platform. The new manufacturing facility in Yanshan, Ningbo, China will total 1,650,548 sq ft (153,341m2) upon completion in 2015. Dedicated to efficient throughput, the new facility is already contributing to faster delivery times for customers.
- February 2014Absolute Haitian shows all-electric press in AnaheimANAHEIM, CALIF. - Absolute Haitian Corp. operated a Zhafir Venus II series all-electric injection molding machine, and sister company Absolute Robot Inc. had a X-650V pneumatic sprue picker in use at the Plastec West trade show, held Feb. 11-13 in Anaheim. The upgraded 101-ton press produced a non-reopening polypropylene medical tubing clamp with a mold from VitalMed Inc. of Pocasset, Mass. Absolute Robot provided the sprue picker. Washington Penn Plastic Co. Inc. of Washington, Pa., supplied the PP, and Universal Dynamics Inc. of Woodbridge, Va., facilitated use of an Autoload JR-series material transfer system.Read More
- February 2014Akey joins Absolute HAITIAN Aftermarket teamSet to lead training programs, provide customer support Parma, Ohio, (February 11, 2014) - Absolute HAITIAN is pleased to announce the addition of industry veteran Jon Akey to its Aftermarket Operations team as Technical Training Manager. Akey's multi-faceted responsibilities include leading Absolute HAITIAN's newly expanded training operation, the development of procedural documentation for training service personnel, customer troubleshooting and sales support. Akey will report to Randy Wendling, Absolute HAITIAN'S Director of Aftermarket Operations.Read More
- February 2014All-electric Zhafir Venus II Series makes U.S. debut at Plastec West 2014New Venus II Series now available up to 618 U.S. tons Anaheim, California, (February 11, 2014) - For the first time in the U.S., the new generation Zhafir Venus II Series will be on display in booth #3961 at Plastec West 2014. The Venus II has been greatly optimized, and new model sizes are now available up to 618 U.S. tons.Read More
- February 2014Auto work fuels growth at West Michigan MoldingWest Michigan Molding Inc. has purchased eight Haitian injection molding machines in the last two years - including the most recent, an all-electric, 337-ton Zhafir Venus - to keep pace with the strong automotive market. West Michigan Molding hit a low of 90 employees during the recession. Now the Grand Haven molder employs 230 people. Sales have rebounded sharply, said Executive President Terry Kozanecki.Read More
- July 2013Haitian boosts injection speeds of fully electric pressesHaitian International will unveil its latest developments in its fully electric injection molding machines at K2013 (Düsseldorf, Germany; Oct. 16-23) as it eyes continued acceleration into the most demanding markets such as medical, packaging and electronic.Read More
- June 2013Hayes Industries grows with construction market reboundHayes Industries Ltd. has purchased its first two Haitian injection molding presses, to mold a high-volume line of post-tensioning products for the concrete sector at the Hayes plant in Sugarland, Texas.Read More
- May 2013Absolute Haitian donates injection press to Penn State ErieERIE, PA. - Absolute Haitian Corp., the exclusive distributor of Haitian and Zhafir injection molding machines in the United States and Canada, has donated the use of a Haitian Mars press to Penn State Erie's Plastics Engineering Technology Laboratory.Read More
- May 2013Absolute Haitian shows off Ohio tech centerPARMA, OHIO - By opening a technical center near Cleveland, Worcester, Mass.-based Absolute Haitian Corp. - distributor of China-built Haitian and Zhafir injection molding machines - now has a major presence in the Midwestern heart of the U.S. plastics industry.Read More